Professional Development Program
Professional development is a continuum of learning and support activities designed to prepare individuals for work with and on behalf of young children and their families, as well as ongoing experience to enhance this work. These opportunities lead to improvements in the knowledge, skills, practices and disposition of early childhood professional.
- We show how our books can be integrated into the curriculum. Our children's literature is used in multiple ways. We incorporate the five core competencies of social emotional learning into our books. We will show what value to bring out in each book we authored. Our goals are to multiply ways to provide and expand children's learning opportunities as well as add to your literacy rich involvement.
- Each book has a specific and targeted lesson we want to emphasize. Our presentations to your staff will highlight each one, for every book. We outline all core values and suggest ways you can highlight them. We also overview the books schools counselors and therapist use for bibliotherapy.
- Pricing; for a room to up to forty educators $300.00
Our Meet the Author Program
Meet the Author Program. We select two books to read. Each book is given a brief description, we explain terms they may be unfamiliar with. After each book is read we proceed with a question and answer period. This provides your students with an opportunity to express what they learned.
- Classrooms are usually combined, up to three classrooms
- Grade levels are 2nd thru 4th grades
- Pricing; $150.00